A dual-ended precision brush designed to fine tune your eye application or create effortless smoky eyes looks.
The "SMUDGE" end is a densely packed, small, round, dome-tipped brush, for smudging eyeliner or deep shades of shadow around the perimeter of the eye.
The "SMOKE" end is a dense, flat-shape, tapered brush, perfect for pressing color into place and stretching it outward for a smoky effect.
- Dual-ended precision brush designed to fine tune eye application
- Pairs with eyeliner, cream, liquid, or powder shadows
- Use for precision application, packing, stretching and smudging color
More To Know
For Daily Cleansing- follow the directions as described by your daily brush cleanser.
For Deep Cleansing- Suggested 1-2 x per week depending on your usage.
- Dispense small amount of gentle shampoo onto brush fibers.
- Add water to activate
- Swirl brush in hand or on a silicone brush cleaning mat.
- Rinse brush well until water runs clean.
- Squeeze excess water from the brushes then gently reshape brush head and lay flat to dry on a towel overnight.
How To Use
- Use the "SMUDGE" end to apply eyeshadow with precision and create intense color payoff, or, to smudge your eyeliner pencil around the perimeter of the eye.
- Use the "SMOKE" end to press and pack color onto the lid, inner corner, or brow bone. After applying, wipe the bristles on a clean towel before using the same brush to soften edges and stretch color outward.