What It Is Designed with Kevyn Aucoin's exact specifications, the small round shape of this powder contour brush was created specifically for contour powder.
What It Does
- This brush is ideal for blending contour color, shading in the hollows of the cheeks and temples, contouring cheeks and jawline
- It can also be used to highlight the cheekbones, brow bones, and other parts of the face
- Its long, sturdy handle provides expert precision, and the fine, soft hairs distribute an even amount of formula
How to Use
- Use for highlighting the brow bone, center of the eyelid, center of the forehead, bridge of the nose, cheekbone plane, under the eye, around the corners of the mouth, center of the chin under the lip, collar bone, and inside curve of the breast.
- Use this powder contour brush for shading the hollows of the cheek, under the chin and down the neck, sides and under the tip of the nose, the crease of the eye, the temples, the center of your cleavage, and the hollows above and below the collarbone around the hairline.